The Products & Prototypes Track is intended to showcase implementations of innovative IT artifacts (i.e., constructs, models, methods). The track provides an opportunity to demonstrate and discuss emerging IT artifacts with researchers and practitioners. Submissions for the Products & Prototypes Track should comprise the following sections in no more than 5 pages:
- Design of the artifact (e.g., problem statement, use cases, intended user groups, list of features)
- Significance to research (e.g., innovativeness of the artifact)
- Significance to practice (e.g., usefulness of the artifact)
- Evaluation of the artifact (e.g., in laboratory or field settings)
- If available, screencast of or link to an implementation of the artifact
Accepted submission will be published in the DESRIST conference proceedings (Springer LNCS). For formatting guidelines for accepted papers please see paper submission guidelines.